Howdy! We are looking for an Information Security Manager to join our awesome Virta-team, could that be you? The position offers you a chance to be in charge of our security related operations including software security, organizational security and audits (+ many other aspects), cooperating with security consultants. The best part? You can contribute to building a more sustainable world of electromobility.
Virta Ltd. (Liikennevirta Oy) supports the rise of emobility by developing smart charging services for electric vehicles. The company is already operational in over 15 countries globally, and has offices in Helsinki, Berlin, Paris and Stockholm.
What you would be doing at Virta:
- Take responsibility of Virta’s security, covering all different security aspects with a hands-on mentality while seeing the whole picture
- Work closely with security consultants in security planning and audits
- Document different security-related practices and train other employees to follow them
- Manage and meat requirements for security certifications such as ISO27001
- Help our sales team by working together with our large customers, clarifying how security is handled in the company
We want you to be:
- Experienced within different aspects of security strategy and policies, risk analysis and management, operational security (premises, employees, assets etc.) and software security
- Capable of taking responsibility and managing the company’s security planning and practices
- Excellent at communicating and able to document things systematically and professionally
- Experienced in security standards and practices like OWASP, ISO 27001, SANS etc.
- Fluent in English, as it is the main working language at Virta. No Finnish language skills required
We consider it a huge plus if you have:
- Experience with security certifications
- Excellent project management skills
- Good skills in other languages, especially other European ones such as German or French
- A passion for a sustainable future
- A strange talent/ability that you are very proud of (juggling, doing gymnastic rings tricks, sailing while blindfolded, fitting 20 pieces of Geisha candy in your mouth etc.)
We offer you:
- A workplace where sustainability is considered a primary value
- A brilliant position in an innovative forerunner company in the booming EV charging sector, and a chance to become a top talent in a business area that will change the world
- The possibility to build security practices, processes and tools based on your own vision
- A chance to learn and grow as a professional, and to mold your position to fit your wishes
- A skilled and international team of experts working in a cozy office space in Helsinki, taking breaks from work with table tennis, endless selection of cookies and Friday beers
- Flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely part of the week
You will be working with our team at the brand-new Helsinki office in Salmisaari. There is also a possibility to work remotely according to further agreement.
Are you the chosen one? Send your CV, application letter and salary request by 15th of September to: email@example.com . If you want more information about the position, please send an email or give a call (+358 50 514 8489) to Jussi Ahtikari (CTO).