Virta is looking for a Director of Consumer Services to manage and develop our offering for electric vehicle drivers. You would be responsible for growing a global digital consumer service to bring EVs as an integral part of people’s daily lives.
Who are we looking for?
You’re an experienced and visionary manager with extensive experience in digital consumer services. You understand the dynamics of running a global offering. You’re able to handle all aspects from customer acquisition to technology development.
You will work with internal and external stakeholders to keep track of the current product portfolio and to facilitate buy-in for a product vision, driving growth in the global market. You act as a node between all stakeholders connected to the product and make sure the development proceeds towards the shared product vision.
- Lead product development as a business owner for Virta consumer charging services
- Drive and facilitate customer acquisition growth in all key markets
- Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders in building and maintaining the product vision and roadmap
- Create buy-in for a product vision with management and tech development
- Communicating current and future product portfolio to support, operations, sales and marketing
- Proven track record in developing state-of-the-art digital consumer services
- 5-8 years project and/or product management experience, focus in leading UX driven digital development projects
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Fluent in English, no Finnish skills required, other European languages considered a plus
- Understanding of the EV charging market is considered a plus
Who are we?
Virta Ltd. (Liikennevirta Oy) supports the rise of electric vehicles by developing smart EV charging services. The company is already operational globally in over 20 countries and has offices in Helsinki, Berlin, Paris, and Stockholm. We enable B2B customers to make a business from electric vehicle charging and clean energy services with comprehensive solutions. We provide a scalable solution for EV charging networks and energy assets, such as energy storage and control systems. Our customers include e.g. owners of charging stations, retailers of charging services, energy utilities, and real-estate companies who provide services to electric vehicle users.
What do we offer?
- A workplace where sustainability and fighting climate change is considered a primary value
- A brilliant position in an innovative forerunner company in the booming EV charging sector, contributing to the disruption of the energy industry towards a cleaner future. A chance to become a top talent in a business area that will change the world
- A skilled and international team of experts working in a cosy office space in Helsinki taking breaks from work with table tennis, an endless selection of cookies and Friday beers
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work remotely part of the week
We at Virta have an innovative startup company mentality, an excellent working environment, and coworkers who are some of the best experts in the world in this area.
Please send your cover letter, CV and salary request to our HR Director, Mia Kotakorpi, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by 15.3.2019. We will hire a person for this position as soon as we find a suitable candidate.
For additional information about the position, please contact our CBO, Elias Pöyry +358 50 042 6125. He can be reached at 11th of March, between 2pm-3pm or at 13th of March, between 12pm-1pm.
Psst! Peek into our everyday life at the Virta Headquarters: check out our Instagram @virtaltd.