Virta Ltd. (Liikennevirta Oy) supports the evolution of emobility by offering smart charging services for electric vehicles. Virta is a lead platform in Finland, France, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden and Iceland, hence operating one of the largest public charging networks in Europe. The company is already operational in over 15 countries globally, and has offices in Helsinki, Berlin, Paris and Stockholm. The number of employees and externals has doubled during the last year, and it’s over 60 people now. Read more about the company at www.virta.global.
We are looking for a Head of Human Resources to join our rapidly growing company, are you the one? The position offers you the chance to build up the company’s HR practices from the startup setup to international growth company heights. Come along and build a cleaner tomorrow in a company of motivated professionals, contributing to a more sustainable world of electromobility.
What you would be doing at Virta
- Implement strategic HRM that supports the growth and business performance
- Make Virta an even better place to work to ensure employees’ well-being and performance
- Implement and manage agile HR processes and practices in Virta Group
- Coaching our teams and managers as they are achieving world-class results
We want you to be/have
- A proactive professional who is ready to aid in the success of our growing company
- 5+ years of experience in a key HR role, with knowledge of labour law and strategic human resource management
- Ready to build agile HR processes and practices that make Virta an even better place to work
- A genuine people-person with great interpersonal- and communicational skills
- Fluent in English, as it is the main working language at Virta - we are truly an international company
We consider it a huge plus if you have
- An energetic approach, a wide set of skills and a hands-on attitude
- Previous experience of working in other international growth companies
- Good language skills, especially Finnish and other European ones such as German or French
- Possibility to fully utilise your capabilities in the Head of HR position, whether it'd be previous experience in law or in business
- A passion for a sustainable future
- A strange talent/ability that you are very proud of (juggling, doing gymnastic rings tricks, sailing over the seas, ability to speak Esperanto etc.)
We offer you
- A workplace where we strive for sustainable future
- A key position in an innovative forerunner company in the booming business sector and a chance to change the world
- The possibility to design and lead HR practices, processes and tools based on your own vision, and at the same time guide the evolution of the company
- A skilled and international team of experts working in a cosy office space in Helsinki
You will report to the CEO and work with our team at the brand-new Helsinki office in Salmisaari.
Are you the chosen one? Apply here! If you want more information about the position, please give a call to Kristiina Pihlaja (+358 40 747 3707) of Careerjoy HR Services on Thursday 6th of September from 9AM til 11AM, Tuesday 11th of September from 9AM til 11AM, Wednesday 19th of September from 9AM til 11AM and on Thursday 27th of September from 9AM til 11AM.