We are now looking for a Product Manager to facilitate the development of leading demand response solutions in the market. You will work with internal stakeholders and energy companies to create leading smart energy solutions with scalable business models for the global energy market.
As a Product Manager, you’ll take the ownership of Virta’s smart energy solutions and you have the responsibility of Virta new energy services business success. In this role the key tasks will include:
- Designing state of the art services for the benefit of the end user, the energy system and the society together with the New Business team
- Leading energy solutions service development as a business owner
- Building business models and commercialization plans for energy services
- Creating a buy-in for a product vision with management and tech development
As the business environment of Virta is rapidly growing and changing, we are looking for a person who is able to take lead and make things happen in a startup environment with a hands-on approach. To succeed in this role, we think you should have/be:
- Excellent know-how of the smart grid solutions in the European and interanational energy markets
- End user focus and experience in product and service design, including business modelling
- Project management experience, focus in leading UX driven IT development projects
- Experience in developing state-of-the-art digital consumer services
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English, no Finnish skills required, other European languages considered a plus
- Experience in the development of commercial demand response services is a plus
What we can offer you:
- A unique chance to build forerunner demand response services for global energy markets
- The possibility to participate in the clean energy and transportation disruption to tackle climate change
- A role where you can affect your own work and the company greatly – a proactive attitude might bring you also other kinds of responsibilities according to your interests
- A skilled and international team to support you in all situations
- A modern work culture with flexible working times with a possibility for remote work
Are you the person we’re looking for? Send your CV and application letter (preferably in PDF-form) by the latest January 10th here: https://apply.atalent.fi/virta-manager-energy-solutions-12-2017. Please mention your possible starting date and salary request.
For information on the application process, please contact Recruitment Manager Anna Oikarinen (anna.oikarinen[at]atalent.fi, 050 4144345).