Ohoy developers! We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our awesome development team. You will play an important role in developing advanced features of our products as well as improving our running system. And the best of all, you will contribute to building a more sustainable world of electromobility.
Virta Ltd. (Liikennevirta Oy) supports the rise of electric vehicles by developing smart electric vehicle charging services. The company is already operational in over 15 countries globally, and has offices in Helsinki, Berlin, Paris and Stockholm.
We hope you to be/have:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development
- Expert in PHP, NodeJS, Web Application development using modern JS frameworks
- Experience with using GIT, CI systems
- Experience with using Linux systems
- Good understanding of Agile methodology
- Fluent in English as it is the main working language at Virta. No Finnish language skills required.
We consider it as a huge plus if you are/have:
- Familiar with Laravel framework, CodeCeption
- Familiar with ReactJS
- Experience with cloud services like AWS, Google Cloud
- Care about a sustainable future
- A strange talent/ability that you are very proud of (juggling, doing gymnastic rings tricks, fitting 20 pieces of Geisha candy in your mouth, etc.)
You will be working with our software development team at our brand-new Helsinki office in Salmisaari. There is also a possibility to work remotely according to further agreement. Your main responsibility is developing the backend system to accommodate all the requests and needs from different stakeholders. In addition, you also help strengthen the development team’s performance and efficiency in everyday operations.
We offer you:
- A workplace where sustainability is considered a primary value
- A brilliant position in an innovative forerunner company in the booming EV charging sector
- Possibility to have an impact on system technology choice & development
- Chance to learn, grow and to mold your position to fit your wishes
- Skilled and international team of experts working in a cozy office space in Helsinki taking breaks from work with table tennis, endless selection of cookies, and Friday beers
Are you the one? Send your CV, application letter and a link to your portfolio by 30th ofJuly to: firstname.lastname@example.org