Virta is looking for a Support Specialist to join our Customer Support team. The team is responsible for helping out a wide range of customers, from EV drivers and single charging point owners to charging network operators, clearing out barriers for bringing EV's as an integral part of people’s daily lives.
Who are we looking for?
You are experienced in customer support operations and have a passion for problem-solving. You have basic knowledge of technology and never-ending curiosity to learn more and develop the best practices together with the team. You have superior skills in communicating in Finnish and in English: be it a quick chat with an EV driver out in the cold winter or a lengthy conversation bouncing between you, the development team and a network operator sitting in the comfort of an office building. You are familiar with the ways of achieving high customer satisfaction.
- Helping out our fast-growing customer base
- Closing cases with great precision
- Finding out ways to solve a variety of issues more and more efficiently
- Connecting the dots between issues and people to always find the optimal solution
- Actively develop the way of working in the Virta Support team
- Becoming a guru of electric vehicle charging
- Excellent communication skills in Finnish and English, Swedish language skills also much appreciated
- Experience in a customer service position
- Passion towards problem-solving and helping out people
- Willingness to learn new things fast and constantly
- Independent attitude towards work, with multitasking being your comfort zone
- Solid understanding of the basics of digital technology
Who we are?
Virta Ltd. (Liikennevirta Oy) supports the rise of electric vehicles by developing smart electric vehicle charging services. The company is already operational globally in over 20 countries and has offices in Helsinki, Berlin, Paris, and Stockholm.
Virta enables B2B customers to make a business from electric vehicle charging and clean energy services with comprehensive SaaS-based solutions. We provide a modular and scalable solution for EV charging networks and energy assets, such as energy storage and control systems. Virta customers include e.g. owners of charging stations, retailers of charging services, energy utilities and real-estate companies who provide services to electric vehicle users.
What do we offer?
- A workplace where sustainability and fighting climate change is considered a primary value
- A chance to affect how customer support is defined on an emerging market
- A brilliant position in an innovative forerunner company in the booming EV charging sector, contributing to the disruption of the energy industry towards a cleaner future. A chance to become a top talent in a business area that will change the world
- A chance to grow your competencies, learn new things all the time, and to mould your position to fit your wishes
- A skilled and international team of experts working in a cosy office space in Helsinki taking breaks from work with table tennis, an endless selection of cookies and Friday beers
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work remotely part of the week
We at Virta have an innovative startup company mentality, an excellent working environment, and coworkers who are some of the best experts in the world in this area. We have a very open, positive and free company culture. We have a modern office in Helsinki, but also offer a possibility to work from home part of the week - we are result oriented, not office oriented. And most importantly, it is fun to work with us.
Please send your cover letter, CV and salary request to email@example.com, (+358445774178) latest on 24.02.2019. We will hire a person for this position as soon as we find a suitable candidate.
Psst! Peek into our office life at Instagram: @virtaltd.