This webinar will discuss how the electrification of mobility will affect the Real Estate industry within the next 3-5 years.
The transport sector is on the brink of a huge breaking point. The Electric Vehicle disruption is accelerating exponentially, global political trends are pushing the development of smart energy management forward, as even legacy automotive manufacturers are going full electric.
The parity between ICE and EV's will be reached in 3-5 years. That's when the market will explode. The time to act is now.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- Current and future EU and global regulations
- Sustainability in the Real Estate industry
- The future of mobility and the impacts on commercial Real Estate Investing
- The profits and business opportunities of smart EV charging
You will hear exclusive insights from:
- Miapetra Kumpula-Natri, MEP and rapporteur on maximising the energy effiency potential of the EU building stock
- Martti Savenius, former COO of Blackstone portfolio company Sponda Ltd
- Markus Nieminen, Director of Facility Management and Tenant Improvement at Sponda Ltd
- Ilkka Koisti, Sales Director at the EV charging technology forerunner Virta Ltd
After the webinar you will understand:
- What's planned at the EU level and how it will affect your Real Estate business
- The global and political trends and consumer behavior that are shaping the Property Management of tomorrow
- How Electric Vehicle charging enables you to fulfill upcoming legislative requirements
- How to increase property value - optimize your NOI and OPEX with EV charging
- How to set & achieve concrete results in sustainability KPIs & earn sustainability certifications
- What smart energy management is - how to unlock the full value with advanced technology such as V2X
Join us on 1.12.2020 at 15:00 CET. Sign up for free now.