Are you curious about the new Public Charge Point Regulations in the UK, how they affect your EV charging business and how you stay compliant?
The UK government recently published the Public Charge Point Regulations 2023 to ensure public charging experiences are as convenient and reliable as possible for EV drivers nationwide.
🤔 What are the new EV charging regulations 2023?
- Contactless payment available
- Ensuring 99% reliability of the charging points
- 24/7 helpline available
- Payment roaming enabled
- Annual reporting to the Secretary of State
- Holding and delivering accurate reference and availability data
- Displaying unit of measurement used for pricing
Now, the question is, what do these regulations mean in practice, and what do EV charging businesses like yours need to do to stay compliant?
Access the webinar recording for all the answers you need!
💡What you'll learn:
- All the essential details of the new regulations
- How do these regulations affect public charging in the UK
- How you and your business stay compliant
- Answers to audience questions
- Insights on how the new regulations change the EV charging landscape in the UK from top industry experts
🗣️ Featured speakers: