View this electrified webinar to gain insights on how to supercharge your parking revenue with electric vehicle charging. Virta EV industry experts share their tips and best practices on how get started and what you need to take into acocunt when jumping into the EV charging bandwagon.
We've broken down this webinar in four parts:
- Concerns and challenges of parking operators and the opportunities of EV charging
- Smart EV charging as a solution
- How to get started
- Q&A session
Why should I be interested in EV charging as a parking operator:
- Meet the accelerating demands of EV drivers who choose where they shop, eat, and park based on charger locations and ease of charging services -->Get on the EV charging station map, and attract more customers to your locations.
- Help fight climate change by doing your part to reduce CO2 emissions.
- Adhere to the EU’s Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD), which states that all new premises with over 10 parkingspots must be pre-wired for EV charging points.
- CO2 standards require carmakers to reach on average 5% EV sales share in 2020 and up to 10% in 2021 or face fines - This means EVs in Europe will at least double.
- The European EV production will grow significantly to reach four million vehicles annually by 2025.
- To keep up with this electric surge, it is estimated that there will be up to 44 million EVs by 2030.
- Home charging will decrease from 61% in 2020 to 45% in 2030 because more EV drivers will live in multi-dwelling buildings with little to no access to private parking. That means the need for public and workplace charging will exponentially increase.
- Ilkka Koisti - Sales Director, Platform Solutions
- Katarzyna Szaro - Platform Marketing and Communications Coordinator