The world is moving full force towards electrification. Meanwhile, the energy industry is in dire need of transforming its business models. One of the easiest and wisest ways an energy company can tackle this challenge is by taking advantage of electric vehicle (EV) charging.
Why? Because EV charging creates new revenue streams while having the ability to be a tool for stabilizing demand on the grid when renewable energy production causes volatility.
But it’s not only energy companies that are attempting to capture EV charging market share. Many other industries are seizing this revenue opportunity before it slips away. Luckily for utility companies, they are one step ahead when it comes to offering new smart EV charging solutions since they already manage most customer touchpoints and data.
So how can energy companies spearhead the EV revolution to its advantage?
In this e-book you'll learn:
- The current state and future outlook of e-mobility
- The EU legislation requirements and trends that affect the energy sector
- What this all means for energy utilities and businesses
- How smart EV charging can balance variable renewable production
- How to easily start incorporating EV charging into your offerings to future-proof your business