In a couple of years electric vehicles will be as cheap to purchase as combustion engine cars. This means that the market demand for charging services will explode. Those catching the first customers will have a competitive advantage.
Now it is the time to enter the charging business – The EV disruption is ongoing.
Running an EV charging business is not just about buying a bunch of chargers. Choosing the right hardware is just the first step.
Operating a traditional charging service comes with a heavy load of responsibilities: customer support, technical problem solving, payments, customer credit risk, roaming services and charger management to mention a few. Building the necessary capabilities and organisation takes time and money.
This e-book is an introduction to electric vehicle charging industry. It will explain the roles & responsibilities of an EV charging service provider and helps you to choose the right business model.
After you have read this e-book, you’ll know:
- Why now is the perfect time to start offering EV charging services to your customers
- What are the roles & responsibilities of an EV charging service provider
- What do you need to know when choosing the best EV charging business model for you
- What EV charging as a service means and why this often is the smartest option
- How to get maximum benefits with minimum effort